Saturday, February 6, 2010

All of Oregon Covered in 2009 NAIP Imagery

I finally received the rest of the 2009 NAIP imagery for the final 14 counties in Oregon. More information can be viewed on my website at www.resourcesupplyllc.com The imagery is available for immediate shipment in the Original version or in the Pocket PC version.

Next week I will be at the Sierra Cascade Logging Conference in Redding, California. I have been exhibiting at this conference for most of the past 20 years. If any of you will be attending, please stop by the Laser Technology Booth. I will be in their booth, helping with the TruPulse Lasers, RD1000 BAF scope, and other Laser Technology equipment. I will also have some of my Magellan, (now Ashtech) equipment on display.

After the Sierra Cascade Logging Conference, you can find me at the Oregon Logging conference in Eugene, Oregon. Dates are February 25-27 at the Lane County Fairgrounds. I'll be in my own booth, which will be next to the Laser Technology booth.

Have Fun!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment